6 month program to advance to the next level
You’re ready to move up in your organization, and you want to command respect and authority.
I work with smart, professional women like you.
The only problem is you're getting in your own head worrying about whether people think you’re good enough to move up. You’re spending so much time trying to meet other people’s expectations that you’re not focused on advancing your career.
Let's work together and build your influence skills so that you’ll inspire your colleagues & senior leadership, get tapped as a high potential manager, and feel confident as you move into a higher level role.
Be a presence that can't be ignored.
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- You're ready to move into a senior leadership role - but you're also worried you’ll be seen as not good enough to do the job you want to move into.
- You have a decent relationship with your boss, but they're not helping you get promoted.
- You’re want to move into that leadership role but part of you worries you won't be liked or respected (and you know that there are some very real biases working against you).
- You know you're ready to advance to the next level, and you want to do it without floundering.
- You’re worried about advancing your career because it means you have to deal more with a demanding, unrelenting and critical department leadership.
- You've been tapped for a promotion and you're worried you don’t have the right leadership skills to be ready.
- You’re frustrated because you KNOW you can do a better job than a lot of the managers around you who don’t seem to have any self-doubt (or any self-awareness for that matter).
And between you and me...
- You REALLY want to get a higher salary... It's time to pay off your student loans , have more financial flexibility, and give yourself and your family more options.
You want to advance your career but you Just. Can’t. Stop. Thinking. about what everyone ELSE thinks about you.
You spend too much mental energy wondering if you’re making a good impression, second guessing what you’ve said or done.
You want to feel confident in your skills.
You KNOW you can move into a leadership role.
You’re READY to advance your career.
I totally get it, because I’ve been there too.
I would monitor how people reacted to me, wondering if they were secretly judging me. I knew that my resume looked amazing and somehow I was still afraid people were rolling their eyes behind my back.
I know that it feels like developing leadership skills takes a thousand hours of preparing for “difficult conversations” and spending every waking minute reading leadership self-help books, but I promise it doesn't have to be that way.
Here’s what your career can look like:
- Your colleagues will be asking YOU to apply for a promotion because you’ll be able to establish your authority without compromising your empathy. Everyone will want to work for you.
- You’ll stop worrying so much about what other people think, because you’ll be focused on building your own leadership skills.
- You’ll move up without being seen as "too aggressive", “too emotional”, “too quiet”, “too intense” or "too" anything else because you'll know how to remain easygoing, approachable, open, (even fun!) as you move into a leadership position. You'll keep your humanity as you advance.
- You’ll have managers lining up to sponsor you for promotions and special projects, because you’ll be seen as a natural leader.
- You'll get a promotion with higher salary and new responsibilities, so you can break the glass ceiling to move up to the next level.
A 6 month leadership coaching package that builds your influence skills so you’ll be seen as a leader by your colleagues, get noticed by senior management and feel confident moving into a leadership position. You’ll apply for promotions with confidence - and with your peers and managers actively cheering you on.
I was tired of tipping from being either quiet and tentative, or overcompensating by using a voice that wasn't authentically mine.
Imagine this - you are in a high-power meeting, and you are calmly and accurately presenting three key points to the organization's top decision makers. You are mid-way through your first key point and one of your peers interrupts you, and states, "What Katherine is trying to say is....", and your peer begins to talk over you, and what he is saying is completely wrong.
What is your initial reaction, Do you want to go off on a tangent? Begin to speak louder, faster, and risk saying the same thing three different ways? Or perhaps freeze and then lose the attention of the room? All of the reactions are understandable, and likely to occur to many women in any meeting, on any given workday. These events occurred to me, and I was tired of tipping from being either quiet and tentative, or overcompensating by using a voice that wasn't authentically mine.
As a result of working with Liz, I have found my voice and built my self-confidence. I identified the "old stories" I had continuously told myself that had been holding me back. I have new habits that are now my success formula for preparing for meetings, and preventing and responding to interruptions.
I owe Liz a big "Thank You"! Working with Liz is a positive, exciting and rewarding experience. Liz is my trusted advisor!
Here’s what you get:
- An Energy Leadership Index assessment, so you’ll get the insights you need to let go of worrying about other people’s expectations.
- 12 biweekly 45 minute coaching sessions, to give you the individualized support you need to develop your presence and advance your career (Calls occur on weekday evenings and/or Saturday mornings EST).
- My proprietary Leadership Discovery Survey (LDS), so we can quickly identify the leadership skills to focus on developing.
- Additional leadership and communication assessments (such as CliftonStrengths 34, DISC or Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire) to identify your unique strengths and blindspots so you can become the most influential leader you can be.
- Online journal for you to practice your reflection skills and have the accountability to make sure that you’re developing your skills.
$2000 (pay in full)
$1500 for government, NGO, or educational institute employees. 6 month payment plan is available.
After you sign up for the program, within 24 hours, you’ll receive instructions on:
- Access and instructions for your Leadership Discovery Survey
- Links to the self-assessment questionnaires and the Energy Leadership Index
- Instructions on booking your coaching calls (Weekday evenings or Saturday mornings, 9am EST - 2 pm EST)
- Access to the accountability journal
Working with Liz, I felt shifts in my energy. I would almost describe it as stagnation breaking up and I am feeling lighter.
The moment I decided that I needed to work with a leadership coach, I was outside pacing and walking back and forth, almost out of breath from anxiety and stress. I realized how much the situation was having a psychological and physical effect on my person and knew I needed to get out of the situation.
Working with Liz, I felt shifts in my energy. I would almost describe it as stagnation breaking up and I am feeling lighter. It’s like yoga for the brain!
Now I’m feeling confident about my leadership, my boss has noticed and is expanding my role to take on more responsibilities!
I was amazed at how quickly I was able to resolve some of my biggest challenges
I was professionally successful, with a loving partner and great friendships.
But I still felt conflicted inside, like I was trying to do everything well, so I couldn’t focus on what was most important.
Our sessions always lead to incredible breakthroughs, and I was amazed at how quickly I was able to resolve some of my biggest challenges.
I realized that it’s like having all the perks of a close friend or mentor who is rooting for you 100%, but who brings a third party perspective and who ONLY focuses on what YOU want.
Liz gave me my evenings and weekends back!
Before we worked together, I was overwhelmed - I was working a lot and was struggling to prioritize.
I had so much to do and sometimes felt paralyzed by it all.
My perfectionism meant I had a hard time delegating, because I worried what would happen if I gave up control.
I now have clarity around how to prioritize, and I've been able to take time off to spend with my family!
I had my pick from a range of opportunities
I had secured a dream job in Washington DC but was aware that I had only a limited few years to establish myself in that job, consolidate my career and position myself to have opportunities in my field when I returned to my home country.
I struggled to balance my own career needs and long term goals with the day to day demands of the role, and needed help prioritizing my time.
I felt that I had too many things to do and not enough time. I also had a young family, so I needed to be super focused with the limited time that I had.
Liz helped me identify my strengths, helped me plan, and provided the external accountability & support I needed to stay focused on my goals.
Thanks to her support, when I returned to my home country, I had my pick from a range of opportunities.
I got the promotion!
I felt stuck in my career. I was doing the work of a position without the authority or the benefits, and I didn't believe that I had what it took to be officially in the position. I felt angry and frustrated.
The tools in Liz's course helped me to connect with myself, my purpose and my values. After finishing, I was not only clearer in where I wanted my career to go, but I was able to lead myself and set boundaries that led me to get the promotion.
I now feel empowered and capable to do the work. I learned that in order to be a successful leader I needed to be myself. I also feel happier as I balance my roles and help my team to do the same as we get the results.
From Zero Balance to Clarity & Purpose
When I started working with Liz, I had such a lack of time for myself.
It was starting to wear on my mental state and affecting my relationship with my husband. I was unhappy at work and needed a change.
Working with Liz helped me become aware of my thoughts and how the emotions that stem from these thoughts affect my relationship with others and myself. She's amazing! Not only is she super warm and easy to talk to, she always somehow remains professional and has such an uncanny ability to see your “blind spots”. She shares them with you in a non-judgemental way that helps you be even more aware and accountable for your own actions.
Highly highly recommend working with Liz if you are looking for someone to not only help you achieve more clarity and purpose, but to help get you out of your own way. Thank you, Liz!
I'm in a new position (promotion, created for me) and got a pay rise!
Having recently turned 40 and after ten years with the same management consulting firm, I was beginning to get itchy feet.
I felt overworked, underappreciated, and started to wonder if greener fields existed perhaps in another job or field. I looked around for other jobs, but nothing was feeling quite right and I felt torn about whether to leave my current job, just for the sake of leaving and making a change. There are many things that are great about my current job - including colleagues.
However, there are so many resources out there telling you to push yourself and try new things, and I always associated this with a major change - new job, new city, new me...
Many of the resources Liz provided helped me think about options to be more content without jumping into a new job somewhere unknown, doing something I didn't really want. I re-considered my options to stay with my current employer. I re-considered my attitude towards work. I opened up my thinking on what else I could do with my company.
I ended up having an open conversation with my colleagues about how I was feeling, which was great for everyone. I'm in a new position (promotion, created for me) and got a pay rise! As a result, I look forward to starting a new position, tailored to the needs for the company and my own interests. It will mean new challenges and growth opportunities, but keeping all the things I love about my current situation.
Thanks for the support Liz!