Leadership Skills Bootcamp
Have more influence at work, so you can move into leadership without changing your personality or sacrificing your humanity.
A unique bootcamp for professional women who want a strong voice in the executive boardroom.
Take control of how you show up.
Increase the energy you bring.
Be seen as someone meant to be at the top.
You’re a smart woman, with a great head on your shoulders and the ability to problem solve and get a lot done. The only problem is that you’re so busy #doingallthethings that you haven't taken the time to have a good look your influence skills, to see whether how you're "showing up" is affecting the results you’re getting.
The Leadership Skills Bootcamp will help you understand and improve how you show up in any kind of professional situation - especially the one that makes you feel all the impostor syndrome.
This is the Bootcamp if you want to feel confident and influential in ANY professional situation.
Saturday morning Bootcamp is open for enrollment! You'll get four 45 minute sessions over five weeks:
THREE TWO spaces available:
This is for you if...
- You want people to take you seriously at work, but you don’t want to been seen as authoritative (hello, you don’t want to come across as a b****).
- You find yourself hesitating, hedging your words, or trying to be diplomatic, because you're worried you might accidentally say the wrong thing.
- You have a difficult time being direct with someone in a higher level or with longer tenure than you - even when you’re the expert, you still worry that they might know more than you.
You want to stop worrying about how you’re coming across in professional situations and instead feel confident that you’re showing up as someone who is meant to part of the leadership team.
You know that you’re smart, capable and accomplished.
- You know that you have a stellar track record and killer resume.
- You KNOW that it’s time for you to FEEL that same confidence when you show up in any professional situation.
Here’s what your professional life will look like after the Leadership Skills Bootcamp.
You’ll feel calm walking into any professional situation, knowing that you can match your energy level to the situation.
You’ll know how you need to show up to communicate your needs and advocate for yourself and your ideas.
You’ll feel comfortable influencing others while keeping your humanity and staying true to your personality.
The Leadership Skills Bootcamp will introduce you to the Energy Leadership Index, recognized by Forbes Coaches Council in their list of top 10 assessments.
The Energy Leadership™ Index (E.L.I.) is a one-of-a-kind assessment that enables leaders to hold up mirrors to their perceptions, attitudes, behaviors, and overall capability to show up as a leader in any situation.
The E.L.I. is an attitudinal assessment, which is based on an energy/action model. This assessment differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label. Instead, it measures your level of energy based on your attitude, or perception and perspective of your world.
Because attitude is subjective, it can be altered. By working with a coach using the E.L.I., you can alter your attitude and perspective, make a shift in your consciousness, and increase your energy and leadership effectiveness.
Here's How Bootcamp Works
- 1You'll start with my proprietary Leadership Discovery Survey (LDS), so we can identify which leadership skills will increase your influence, even before our first bootcamp session.
- 2You'll take the Energy Leadership Index to assess how you’re currently “showing up”. You'll receive an 11 page report about the 7 energy levels and how much energy YOU currently have in the catabolic-suppressing range and in the anabolic-inspirational range.
- 3We'll meet for 4 x 45 minute coaching sessions over five weeks on Saturday mornings (April 13, 20, May 4 and May 11), when I will give you the coaching support you need to work on your influence skills.
What happens after I book a consult?
After you book a consult, three things happen.
One - I'll pop the confetti and do a happy dance - because it tells me that here's one more woman who's ready to advance her career! Whether you sign up for bootcamp or not, I'm excited that you're ready to become more influential!
Two - as the confetti falls all around me, I'll send you the instructions on how to meet me in a Zoom web meeting room (you can connect by computer or phone). We'll spend 20-30 minutes talking about your unique circumstances, to make sure you have all the information you need to decide whether the bootcamp is a good fit for you.
Three - if you decide bootcamp is a good fit, I'll give you the link where you can enroll for the next round!
What day & time are the bootcamp sessions?
I have three spots open for bootcamp on Saturday morning at 8 am, 9 am, or 10 am.
What are the dates of the next bootcamp?
The dates of the next round of bootcamp are:
Is it group or private coaching in the bootcamp?
I currently only offer bootcamp as a private coaching session.
How long are the bootcamp sessions?
Each bootcamp coaching session is 30-45 minutes. It's a high-intensity coaching session where we get right to business!
Get in the next round of Leadership Skills Bootcamp and start improving your professional influence
© 2019 Leadership 101 for Women. All rights Reserved | Privacy