Ready to upgrade your career?
Get even more from the Mint Ambition Summit with a premium upgrade and map your path to a dream job.
Get extended access, transcripts & live coaching valued for 50% off for the next 20 minutes.
With the Ultimate Escape Pack you can...
Have the courage to change
Sleep well at night, knowing that there is hope for your next career move because you have the courage to change.
Enjoy the process of making a job change
Enjoy the process of making a job change, because you have the professional coaching and peer support to cheer you on.
Feel motivated to search for your new job or promotion
Feel motivated to search for your new job or promotion and have the self-assurance that you have the tools to find a job that fits and not get caught in another toxic situation.
Develop your self-confidence and overcome imposter syndrome
Develop your self-confidence and overcome imposter syndrome, so that you can move forward into the next season of your career.
Identify & land your dream job.
The Summit is action packed with amazing speakers sharing how to escape from a bad work situation. Because we both know that something needs to change now for your well-being.
Yet, emotions like fear and guilt often get in the way of making lasting change. This is why many of us need extra accountability to make sure we take powerful action to make our dreams come true.
That's where the All Access Pass comes in.
You'll get the tools and support to make a change, find a new job or get a promotion to achieve peace of mind.
With the All Access Pass you get…
Monthly Support & Mindset Coaching
The best way to overcome fear, anxiety & self-doubt is support (and accountability 😉 ) as you put your escape plan into action. Every month you can join a coaching call led by Liz St. Jean, certified leadership & career coach. This will give you the extra support you need to make your career change.
extended video ACCESS
Not sure you can squeeze in all the videos with the 24 hour free access? The All Access Pass gives you extended lifetime access to all the videos. This means you can take in the videos at your own pace.
Private podcast feed
Want to listen to the presentations while you're on the go? You'll have access to a private podcast feed that includes every session.
Prefer to get your information in writing? You can get a PDF written copy of every session. You can read it from your computer, your phone, or even print them out to take notes.
Total value: $1300+
It's designed to get your career moving again.
The value of the Ultimate Escape Pack is so good.
And you can get it all for just $49 $24.50 for the next 20 minutes.
Here's what past attendees have had to say
In my opinion this was the best online summit I've ever attended!
It's been full of AHA moments. By starting using the tips and tools the presenters have shared I feel more capable of finding balance between all my roles.
This summit's given me a bunch of ideas to help bring things into balance and help me to progress.
I really liked the format - the shorter videos were great, since they fit into my evening better (while making/eating dinner, etc.). It gave me a lot to think about.
Liz did an amazing job setting this up. I'm very happy that I was able to participate in the full VIP experience.
The speakers were wonderful - engaging, interesting and presented the content in a very relatable way.
I'm looking forward to digging into Liz's other programs and the materials from this summit.
Of course! Here are all of the presentations that you'll have ongoing access for 12 months to watch and rewatch at your leisure:
- How to know if you're not cut out for management or if you need to cut yourself some slack by Makeda Andrews.
- Telltale signs that you are in a toxic job and it's not just in your head, by Jenny Ward.
- How to trust your decision to leave and overcome imposter syndrome to move ahead confidently by Melody Wilding.
- 5 decision-making mistakes keeping you stuck in a toxic job by Kayla Eggenberger.
- Power to Change: How to plan your future best case scenario by Tanya Jaklis.
- Escape through change: How can you shift the toxic environment when you're not the one in charge by Valerie Rivera.
- Defining Culture. How to identify what is a toxic and what is a normal work environment in a law firm by Judy Hissong.
- Setting Boundaries: Say NO so you can say YES to yourself by Stacy Raye Kellogg.
- Overcoming Fraudy Feelings: How to stop questioning your capabilities, and know, value and honour your self-worth in a difficult work environment by Alison Forrest.
- The Hidden Trauma of Workplace Triggers and Four Secrets to Find Healing by Dr. Sean St. Jean.
- How to set and keep realistic habits around food, sleep and exercise while you're working in a toxic environment by Esther Avant.
- Easy ways to manifest gratitude at work (even if you hate your job) by Holly Bertone.
- From Introvert to Influential: Leveraging your introversion to get seen, heard, and respected by Jacqueline Shaulis.
- How to talk to people at a networking event when you hate what you do by Madeline Schwarz.
- Five steps to remain productive, professional, and even collaborative in difficult work relationships by Tammy Dunnett.
- How to network within your current organization, without looking unprofessional or throwing your boss under the bus by Stacy Mayer.
- Being Talent Spotted - what you need to know about working with a recruiter with Jacqueline Helfer from Meta.
- How to find new connections using professional associations and networking groups with Sheila Archambault Helke of Young Government Leaders.
- How to build connection when you're in a toxic environment living far from family with Charlotte Nicholson.
Thursday: Job Search Tools
- How to write about your current position on your resume when you feel like you don't have any "accomplishments" to brag about by Lissa Appiah.
- How to exit a toxic work environment and find a fulfilling career by Dr. Tega Edwin.
- How to not feel like a fraud (and even negotiate a higher salary), even if your inner critic is oh-so-loud by Beatriz Albini-Ruiz.
- How to be the CEO of your career and land an ideal role by Janine Esbrand.
- How to handle job applications and interviews when you’re burnt out by Alicia Perkins.
- How to give an interview that lands you the job, even if you're struggling with confidence by Jess Guzik.
- How to Find New Opportunities with LinkedIn by Stephen Lu.
Friday: Planning & Motivation
- How to maintain the courage to leave and not let guilt or fear of starting over keep you in the position by Amy Conway-Hatcher.
- Maintain your Emotional Fluency™ as you pivot into a new job or career by Keturah Rosato.
- Don't let burnout sabotage your new career - before you decide to quit again by Duncan So.
- How to stop doubting yourself, even after you’ve left a toxic job by Stephanie Chen Banjo.
- Financial wellness preparation to leave a toxic job by Stephanie Kiesow
- How to detach from the toxicity while you’re in it, not let it define you and maintain a positive presence as you move forward by Liz St. Jean
Due to the digital nature of the product and the fact that it contains instant downloads and material from multiple businesses, refunds are not available. Please look through all the details before you purchase.
You'll get direct links to access the speaker bonuses. You'll be registering through the speaker's website, but don't worry, it'll only take a minute or two! All the bonuses will be available by January 17!
No problem! Send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 2 business days.
Ultimate Escape Pack