Get even more from the Career Breakthrough Summit with the VIP Experience Upgrade!!
Upgrade for a VIP experience at the Summit!
Get unlimited access to videos
Not sure you can squeeze in all the videos with the 24 hour free access? The VIP upgrade gives you unlimited access! This means you can take in the videos at your own pace.
And the TEAM upgrade is even better, you have full permission to download the videos and share them with your team! (Which, btw, is great initiative to show your org that you're ready to take care of a team!)
join the live experience
It's one thing to learn from the amazing experts... The VIP experience takes it to the next level by giving you a Kick Off Connection Event on Nov 15th. Meet like-minded women who are also rising into leadership!
Plus, you'll be invited to a special live coaching event on Nov 18th where you can take what you learned and make it actionable!
Plus bonuses worth more than $600!!!
Ultimate Escape pass
The Ultimate Escape Pack includes these bonuses to get you a dream job so you can love your Monday mornings again.
Valued at over $2100
Find Freedom From Imposter Syndrome
Melody Wilding, LMSW
Overcome the constant self-doubt and feelings of not being good enough — before they sabotage you in your professional life. Go from feeling out of control with your emotions to feeling calm and grounded throughout the day.
Stacy Raye Kellogg (she / her)
Not sure how to say no or speak up for your needs at work? Especially in what feels like a toxic workplace? Download my Workplace Boundary Setting Scripts for scripts you can make your own, practice with, and use to set and keep and clear boundaries whenever you need them.
Your Career Development Plan
Dr. Tega Edwin, LPC
Your Career Development Plan ends the cycle of falling into jobs and staying past the expiration date in roles that no longer serve you. The career development plan and guide were created to help you take control of your career by developing a clear career vision and action plan to make your vision a reality.
Love your Monday Mornings
Vision Board Workshop
Liz St. Jean
Having a VISION is powerful! It can give you CLARITY & ENERGY around where you are headed in every area of your life.
What's your vision?
>> Create the life you WISH existed
>> Design the life you KNOW you deserve
You can have EVERYTHING you want in your life. It all starts with vision.
10 am to 1 pm ET Saturday January 22, 2022
How to Negotiate For What You Want Masterclass
In this masterclass you will learn about the importance of negotiating your next offer with ease and confidence. You will understand the key considerations you should make when preparing for negotiations and how to present your proposal in a way that is more likely to get a YES.
LinkedIn Messaging Scripts
Have you ever wanted to connect using LinkedIn but your mind goes blank when it comes to writing an opening message? Get this set of LinkedIn Messaging scripts and you'll have a proven formula to connect meaningfully.
Job Search Accelerated E-Book
The ULTIMATE Guide to Accelerating your Job Search!
The E-Book will help you define your career goal and confidently go after it, equip you with the winning mindset to reach your goal and create an effective strategy positioning you to land more interviews.
The E-Book includes:
☛ 8-Step E-Guide to position you to land your dream job
☛ LinkedIn Checklist
☛ Career Clarity Activity
☛ Job Search Action Plan
☛ Social Connection Worksheet
☛ Templates to contact recruiter or hiring managers
☛ Personal Brand Worksheet
☛ Fill-In and Printable Workbook
The New Manager 90-Day Starter Kit
A 40-page checklist and guide designed to walk you through the exact steps you need to take within the first 90-days of your new role as a manager.
Learn how to tell stories that capture attention in 90 seconds or less.
You'll leave with a framework to talk about yourself even when you don't like your job.
How to Make Powerful Decisions (PDF Guide)
A decision making tool that will take you lightyears beyond the simple pro/con list. Start making powerful decisions that you feel good about.
Getting Started Nutrition & Exercise Bundle
Esther Avant, CISSN
Nutrition & Food Tracking Bible - 1 massive eBook jam-packed with education, tips, tricks, and time savers to help you learn about nutrition and track macros effortlessly.
Plug-and-play at-home workout templates - everything you need to be an at-home workout pro in no time!
3 Recipe eBooks (breakfast, lunch, dinner) - simple, tasty, high-protein recipes to make knowing what to eat as easy as possible. Recipes are even already created for you in MyFitnessPal for convenience if you're tracking your food.
Gratitude at Work 4-Week Challenge
Holly Bertone, PMP, CNHP
Get expert help to discover what’s really going on and give you the simple, personalized strategies you need go from burned out to getting your fire back.
Improve your confidence & presence in a toxic work situation
Liz St. Jean
In this 45 minute training you will learn:
* The Energy Leadership and High Self-Monitor frameworks to identify how your work situation is impacting your confidence.
* How toxic workplaces affect your level of effectiveness and the burnout cycle.
* Strategies to work through each energy level, consciously choosing how to show up as a powerful leader, even in a stressful work situation.
Like A Boss: 5 Tips For Creating Confidence & Success In Your Career
In just a few minutes, you’ll have five science-backed strategies to getting you focused on what really matters at work, and pushing aside those “fraudy feelings” we can all get that stand in the way of our own fabulousness!
Nothing beats one-on-one coaching for really digging into the heart of the matter, but I wrote this guide with the hope that you can take at least one thing away and try it on for size. Your sanity and your CV will thank you, I guarantee!
Eliminate the doubts and gain a new perspective
Get that promotion!
Unclutter your brain and get supremely organised
Find out today if you're fully aligned with your career
Deep Dive: Matching Personal Values and Culture
Judy Hissong (she/her), PCC
Aligning personal values with law firm culture doesn't have to be happenstance. In this 75 minute program we will dig into defining personal values, then diagnosing firm values. This experiential program will explore the gap between the two, and how to find opportunities to close it.
Empower! your confidence
5 Steps to More Confidence
Resolve Co-Worker Conflict Without Risking Your Career with Implementation Guide, Community Support Group and a special VIP Member invite only LIVE Training Session to support implementation.
Bold Power Pivot™ 5-Day Bootcamp
Keturah Rosato, LSW
Confidence is learned. What have you been taught? It’s your time to take that power back, because never has confidence been more easy to grasp than in this 5-Day Bootcamp.
Overcoming change and uncertainty with confidence.
When faced with challenges out of your control, it is easy to feel powerless. And in this workshop, I guide you in taking your power back. Through this tried-and-tested approach, you will learn how to make rational and confident decisions, even in the face of uncertainty. This approach will also show you how to create a clear path to accomplish your goals while reducing stress in the process. Together, you’ll have the chance to recognize the obstacles you each face and find a path forward to overcoming them.
The Connection Codex
Are you getting seen, heard, and respected? Time to crack the code on connecting to become a mistress (or master) of your domain! Craft your winning combination of 9 methods that leverage your introversion to unlock income and impact. The Connection Codex shows you how your communication and connection fare, and what you most need to embrace your AWESOME!
Are you burning out and self-care no longer seems to be working? Join our 30 Day Burnout Recovery VIP Challenge and gain the recovery skills to begin your recovery now.
Of course! Here are all of the presentations that you'll have ongoing access for 12 months to watch and rewatch at your leisure:
- How to know if you're not cut out for management or if you need to cut yourself some slack by Makeda Andrews.
- Telltale signs that you are in a toxic job and it's not just in your head, by Jenny Ward.
- How to trust your decision to leave and overcome imposter syndrome to move ahead confidently by Melody Wilding.
- 5 decision-making mistakes keeping you stuck in a toxic job by Kayla Eggenberger.
- Power to Change: How to plan your future best case scenario by Tanya Jaklis.
- Escape through change: How can you shift the toxic environment when you're not the one in charge by Valerie Rivera.
- Defining Culture. How to identify what is a toxic and what is a normal work environment in a law firm by Judy Hissong.
- Setting Boundaries: Say NO so you can say YES to yourself by Stacy Raye Kellogg.
- Overcoming Fraudy Feelings: How to stop questioning your capabilities, and know, value and honour your self-worth in a difficult work environment by Alison Forrest.
- The Hidden Trauma of Workplace Triggers and Four Secrets to Find Healing by Dr. Sean St. Jean.
- How to set and keep realistic habits around food, sleep and exercise while you're working in a toxic environment by Esther Avant.
- Easy ways to manifest gratitude at work (even if you hate your job) by Holly Bertone.
- From Introvert to Influential: Leveraging your introversion to get seen, heard, and respected by Jacqueline Shaulis.
- How to talk to people at a networking event when you hate what you do by Madeline Schwarz.
- Five steps to remain productive, professional, and even collaborative in difficult work relationships by Tammy Dunnett.
- How to network within your current organization, without looking unprofessional or throwing your boss under the bus by Stacy Mayer.
- Being Talent Spotted - what you need to know about working with a recruiter with Jacqueline Helfer from Meta.
- How to find new connections using professional associations and networking groups with Sheila Archambault Helke of Young Government Leaders.
- How to build connection when you're in a toxic environment living far from family with Charlotte Nicholson.
Thursday: Job Search Tools
- How to write about your current position on your resume when you feel like you don't have any "accomplishments" to brag about by Lissa Appiah.
- How to exit a toxic work environment and find a fulfilling career by Dr. Tega Edwin.
- How to not feel like a fraud (and even negotiate a higher salary), even if your inner critic is oh-so-loud by Beatriz Albini-Ruiz.
- How to be the CEO of your career and land an ideal role by Janine Esbrand.
- How to handle job applications and interviews when you’re burnt out by Alicia Perkins.
- How to give an interview that lands you the job, even if you're struggling with confidence by Jess Guzik.
- How to Find New Opportunities with LinkedIn by Stephen Lu.
Friday: Planning & Motivation
- How to maintain the courage to leave and not let guilt or fear of starting over keep you in the position by Amy Conway-Hatcher.
- Maintain your Emotional Fluency™ as you pivot into a new job or career by Keturah Rosato.
- Don't let burnout sabotage your new career - before you decide to quit again by Duncan So.
- How to stop doubting yourself, even after you’ve left a toxic job by Stephanie Chen Banjo.
- Financial wellness preparation to leave a toxic job by Stephanie Kiesow
- How to detach from the toxicity while you’re in it, not let it define you and maintain a positive presence as you move forward by Liz St. Jean
Due to the digital nature of the product and the fact that it contains instant downloads and material from multiple businesses, refunds are not available. Please look through all the details before you purchase.
You'll get direct links to access the speaker bonuses. You'll be registering through the speaker's website, but don't worry, it'll only take a minute or two! All the bonuses will be available by January 17!
No problem! Send an email over to email@example.com and we'll get back to you within 2 business days.
Ultimate Escape pass