4-sessions to feeling confident in
You’re about to moving into a new leadership position and you want to command respect and authority.
I work with smart, professional women like you.
Getting a Promotion
6 month program to being recognized as a leader in your organization and getting a well deserved promotion
You’re on the verge of moving into your first leadership position and you want to command respect and authority.
I work with smart, professional women like you.
The only problem is you're getting in your own head worrying about whether people think you’re good enough to move into a leadership position. You’re spending so much time trying to meet other people’s expectations that you’re not focused on developing the actual leadership skills that will advance your career.
My coaching program will guide you to build influence skills so that you’ll inspire your colleagues, get tapped for special projects & promotions, and feel confident as you move into a leadership position.
Be a presence that can't be ignored.
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- You're ready to move into a leadership role - but you're also worried you’ll be seen as not good enough to do the job you want to move into.
- You’re worried about going from peer to team leader because you fear you won't be liked when you're telling others what to do and correcting them.
- You’re frustrated by the chicken-and-egg problem of how you’re supposed to be able to work on your leadership skills when you’re not a manager.
- You’re worried about advancing your career because it means you have to deal more with a demanding, unrelenting and even critical department leaders.
- You've been tapped for a promotion and you're worried you don’t have the right leadership skills to be ready when you become a manager.
- You’re frustrated because you KNOW you can do a better job than a lot of the managers around you who don’t seem to have any self-doubt (or any self-awareness for that matter).
And between you and me...
- You REALLY want to get a higher salary... It's time to pay off your student loans , have more financial flexibility, and give yourself and your family more options.
You want to advance your career but you Just. Can’t. Stop. Thinking. about what everyone ELSE thinks about you.
>> You're constantly wondering if you’re making a good impression, always second guessing what you’ve said or done. <<
You want to feel CONFIDENT in your skills.
You KNOW you can move into a leadership role.
You’re READY to advance your career.
I totally get it, because I’ve been there too.
I would monitor how people reacted to me, wondering if they were secretly judging me. I knew that my resume looked amazing and somehow I was still afraid people were rolling their eyes behind my back.
I know that it feels like developing leadership skills takes a thousand hours of preparing for “difficult conversations” and spending every waking minute reading leadership self-help books…
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Here’s what your career is about to look like:
- Your colleagues will be asking YOU to apply for a promotion because you’ll be able to establish your authority without compromising warmth. Everyone will want to work for you.
- You’ll stop worrying so much about what other people think, because you’ll be focused on building your OWN leadership skills.
- You’ll move up in the workplace without being seen as "too aggressive", “too emotional”, “too quiet”, “too intense” or "too" anything else because you'll know how to remain easygoing, approachable, open, (even fun!) as you move into a leadership position. You'll keep your humanity as you advance professionally.
- You’ll take away the pressure of second guessing yourself, because you’ll KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have what it takes to be effective in the next level.
- You’ll have managers lining up to sponsor you for promotions and special projects, because you’ll be seen as a natural leader.
- You'll get a promotion with higher salary and new responsibilities, so you can break the glass ceiling to move up to the next level.
VIP Private Coaching
A 6 month leadership coaching package that builds your influence skills so you’ll be seen as a leader by your colleagues, get noticed by senior management and feel confident moving into a leadership position. You’ll apply for promotions with confidence - and with your peers and managers actively cheering you on.
I was tired of tipping from being either quiet and tentative, or overcompensating by using a voice that wasn't authentically mine.
Imagine this - you are in a high-power meeting, and you are calmly and accurately presenting three key points to the organization's top decision makers. You are mid-way through your first key point and one of your peers interrupts you, and states, "What Katherine is trying to say is....", and your peer begins to talk over you, and what he is saying is completely wrong.
What is your initial reaction, Do you want to go off on a tangent? Begin to speak louder, faster, and risk saying the same thing three different ways? Or perhaps freeze and then lose the attention of the room? All of the reactions are understandable, and likely to occur to many women in any meeting, on any given workday. These events occurred to me, and I was tired of tipping from being either quiet and tentative, or overcompensating by using a voice that wasn't authentically mine.
As a result of working with Liz, I have found my voice and built my self-confidence. I identified the "old stories" I had continuously told myself that had been holding me back. I have new habits that are now my success formula for preparing for meetings, and preventing and responding to interruptions.
I owe Liz a big "Thank You"! Working with Liz is a positive, exciting and rewarding experience. Liz is my trusted advisor!
Here’s what you get:
- An Energy Leadership Index assessment, so you’ll get the insights you need to let go of worrying about other people’s expectations
- 12 private coaching sessions (45 minutes), so you get the support you need to advance your career (Calls occur on weekday evenings and/or Saturday mornings)
- My proprietary Leadership Discovery Survey (LDS), so we can quickly identify the leadership skills for you to develop to influence your peers
- CliftonStrengths 34 self-assessment and DISC communication assessment to identify your STRENGTHS (and your blindspots) so you can become the most influential leader you can be
- Shared reflection journal (Google Doc) for you to practice your reflection skills and finally have the accountability to make sure that you’re developing your skills
$2800 (pay in full)
$1500 for government, NGO, educational institute employees or if you're self-funding the program. 12 month payment plans are also available.
After you sign up for the program, within 24 hours, you’ll receive instructions on:
- Access and instructions for your Leadership Discovery Survey
- Links to the self-assessment questionnaires and the Energy Leadership Index
- Instructions on booking your coaching calls (Mon/Tues/Wed evenings or Saturday mornings, 9am EST - 2 pm EST)
- Access to the shared Google Doc accountability journal
Working with Liz, I felt shifts in my energy. I would almost describe it as stagnation breaking up and I am feeling lighter.
The moment I decided that I needed to work with a leadership coach, I was outside pacing and walking back and forth, almost out of breath from anxiety and stress. I realized how much the situation was having a psychological and physical effect on my person and knew I needed to get out of the situation.
Working with Liz, I felt shifts in my energy. I would almost describe it as stagnation breaking up and I am feeling lighter. It’s like yoga for the brain!
Now I’m feeling confident about my leadership, my boss has noticed and is expanding my role to take on more responsibilities!
I was amazed at how quickly I was able to resolve some of my biggest challenges
I was professionally successful, with a loving partner and great friendships.
But I still felt conflicted inside, like I was trying to do everything well, so I couldn’t focus on what was most important.
Our sessions always lead to incredible breakthroughs, and I was amazed at how quickly I was able to resolve some of my biggest challenges.
I realized that it’s like having all the perks of a close friend or mentor who is rooting for you 100%, but who brings a third party perspective and who ONLY focuses on what YOU want.
Liz gave me my evenings and weekends back!
Before we worked together, I was overwhelmed - I was working a lot and was struggling to prioritize.
I had so much to do and sometimes felt paralyzed by it all.
My perfectionism meant I had a hard time delegating, because I worried what would happen if I gave up control.
I now have clarity around how to prioritize, and I've been able to take time off to spend with my family!